Tuesday, July 24, 2007

countless.

so the fever is gone, but the chills remain. plus the weather has been pretty havoc recently. rain rain rain. cold.

my right nostril is still blocked. my left one cleared. i'm breathing on one nostril's worth of air.

today's com240.....okkkk. i studied for two days. damn tiring. i guess this is what happens when you leave things to last minute.

2 days=48 hours. i managed to grab 4 hrs of sleep.

there are gonna be a million "i wished i had done better" in my life. but wells, gotta get used to it. i ask too much of myself.

isn't it funny how sometimes people can spend time discussing how to do this and that but eventually does none of it?

sometimes it's better to rely on oneself.

the integrity stays. cross checked my results with chinaman's answers after exams. TMDKNN. got some last minute changes damn heng. some others change liao sibei suey. original answers were correct.

zzzzzz. balance of life eh?
HA.

still, i've come to realise that my brain doesn't really interact well with numbers, figures or dates. =((((

MGQ tml. sighs. untouched. let me test my brain powers again.

afterall, isn't what this is about?
if i don't get the full, i won't. things happen for a reason.

at least,
wo dui de qi zi ji.



tmdtired.
one more night, jielin. one more night, and you can get to sleep BEFORE the newspaper arrives at your doorstep.

for this week anyway.

No comments: