Friday, July 13, 2007

labour pains.

i'm dying from cramps.
seriously.
RAHHHHH.
machiam giving birth.
and my friend used to tell me only skinny ppl have painful cramps.
PI PI PI!!!

i feel awfully bloated and fat and annoyed with my balloonish body right now.
ARGHHH.

i might as well wear a sack to go out.
BOO.

so i was bored after reaching home. to relax a bit, i youtubed a couple of vids. mainly da siao ai chi's huan huan ai episode and kang xi lai le huan huan ai's cast.
LOL. ok both damn funny. good entertainment.

afterwhich, i couldn't think of any other thing to watch. so i decided to google for meaning of moles on face and body.
knn I SHALL NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING.

basically my moles ALL OVER MY BODY (you'll be amazed at the frigging number of moles i have) cancel out each other. equally good as there are bad.
so suan le mans.

astrology is still better.
hmmms.

but i have 2 more days and the stars are not dropping me any sign. hmmmms.
am i that unapproachable?
HAHAHHA.
oh wells.

i need new songs before i get so sick of my present songs i smash my shuffle.
ROARRR.

weekend. i guess in between leisure and work, i have to sacrifice one. FINE, I WILL WORK.
money comes with hard work right?

sighs.

what is the meaning of kuso??

No comments: