Monday, July 16, 2007

qing tian.

i'm fine, just a random outburst on a bad day which was supposedly my rest day.

if that spurt of anger can bring about a new ideal laptop with all the powerful functions, i will be happier.

at least it brought along an in-built modem.

songs saved my day.
thanks to roy and wm. :)))
lovesss. all the songs i wanted. still lacking a few though.

WHO HAS MILUBING'S NEW CD???
i want the songsss.

grrrr.
so many songs, and cannot illegal download. HAHAHA. oh wells.

loves mayday, ljj, zhang zhen yue, dreamz fm, jay's new song, maroon 5.

how do i breathe;

so, my stars met with an accident. no reaction seh.
suan le.
meow's moles are alive.
and she wants to create love moles. HAHAHAHAHH.

mgq report update: did whatever i could. maximised my brain.
one report per week is not very healthy for my brain.
upcoming weeks is going to be more shit than ever.
sighs.

how to make money, sustain my grades, and have a normal life at the same time.
looks impossible.

but then again, impossible is nothing. WAHAHAHHA. lame stuff.

time to transfer money.

sigh. c'mon biz for blackills improve leh.
damn discouraging mans.
how to clear my stuff at this rate?

somethings go my way, some are still against me.
balance. it's all about it.
funny eh?

i guess moles do tell stories.

been working on the report since 11am till now. ok shagged ultimate.
shall relax abit before tuition in a few hours to catch my why why love. HAHAHAHA.

sighs. then it's back to hit the books or last minute report editing.
i cannot believe i haven't touched a single page of my com240. win already.
and people still say i'm hardworking and smart.

please.

-roll eyes-

balance;

No comments: