Sunday, July 15, 2007

ADVERTISEMENT!

okkkk. so the spree is moved forward because i completed the measurements and pricing too.

GO VISIT BLACKILLS.BLOGSPOT.COM to support us!!


thankssssss. remember to introduce us to your friends ok! :)

prices are veryyyyy low!! cheapppp.
------

i'm pretty brain dead.
tuition entire day, thousands on scripts.
and jh is eager to pay me to mark HIS papers. thanks man.

see after mgq shit and some shit tone down then prolly i'll do it. SIGHS.

money mah, how can say no.

soon, it's gonna be admin at the centre. more income i hope. just play less lor. sighs. no life already.
what to do, money is important.
shall try to earn more than i spend.
currently it's the other way around.

-------

so today my ma randomly told me that she remembered me telling her about my moles. and she read in the newspaper + heard on radio that people with alot of moles have long life.
thanks man. zzzzz.
hahahahhaha.

and today my student told me that tall people have short life.

SEEEEE????!!!!

my life will just cancel out.
great.

------

today on the bus, you stunned me.
though separated by a door, your gaze stunned me. your gaze turned to a stare, and i couldn't help my stare too.
you sucked me into your world. for a moment, i swear i stopped breathing.

and zzzz i felt shy for no reason. i couldn't hold the gaze. and i looked away. when i tried to breathe and look again, your line of sight was still directed at me.

my heart pounded like there was no tomorrow.

oh beautiful eyes.
------

mgq sucks. really.
-------
nehneh called today during tuition. and i had to keep cancelling the call cos' my phone kept ringing.
the rascals thought that it was my BOYFRIEND. thanks lahs.
so they kept saying "cherrr! dian hua xiang jiu yao jie!!!"

LOL. pengness. so i just gave that um chio look and said "don't want". WAHAHAHAHHA.

they'll prolly think i have a hubby mans. zzzzz. kids.
must be retribution for always speculating my ex-teachers' love lives. HHAHAHAHA.
sianz.

talked with nehneh damn long. and i didn't know she was still in genting. ROARRRR. MY PHONE BILLLLLLL. evil shits. SMS NEED MONEY LEHHHHHH. =((((

but she called me, and we talked pretty long. from boon lay to my house. LOL. sighs. come back faster.

------

i still hate mgq.
FIVE FREAKING CASES. KILL ME ALREADY.

one down. second one in process.
great.
------

it's time to transfer money. sianzzzz. lazyyy........

------

i think i cannot eat too much beef. i'm feeling quite sick and dizzy. grrrr.

------

sunday=mgq day.
so exciting.

couldn't love it more.


that's it stars. time's up.

No comments: