Friday, July 20, 2007

flu bug got me.



random pic i found from long long ago. my god, i am fugly.


finally, after avoiding the circulating flu bug in school, it has finally hit me, yet again.
woke up LATE LATE today although there is no school, i REALLY wanted to wake up early.
many missed calls and msges.
SIGH.

i want to stab myself now.
i wish i had more discipline. i wish i am studying my ass off NOW.
but i am not.

so....-stabs-

let's hope i can get some good work done soon.
HAIZ.

really gonna flunk my way out of the list at this rate of behavior.
HAHAHAH. according to wy, it's output failure.
LOL.
relief was ok, though i momentarily forgot all those primary school science terms. zzzz.
pulled through safe and sound.

i am hoping that my pay will be a beefy one.
it's so late this month i think i might just get 2 months worth one. HAHAHAHHA.
money money come to me.
i'm predicting admin at clementi starting from next week. extra income. plus marking papers for mr jh.
extra extra income.
though i wanna let go of one of my current classes, the numbers are growing unfortunately, AND fortunately.

how do i fix output failure?
counting from the amount of time i have with those rascals every lesson, i only have 6 minutes EACH to fix that problem.
sighs. never gonna be enough.

i am a fucking teacher mans.
that mole of affinity with children indeed.
HAHAHAHHA.

wells. -sneezes-
i am growing fatter. and i cannot wait for ALL my spree clothes to arrive.
and i wanna clear everything i don't like at home.
ARGHHHH.

i think i am actually sacrificing studies for the sake of money now.
=( gotta balance girl!
it's all about balance......

so i am still tmdknn turned off by you.
can't help it.


my papa upgraded my dell's RAM without my notice. he just told me yesterday night on the way back from tuition.
-beams-
it's so much faster than the lpp speed in the past. =))))

things do come to you in more ways that one.

and my popo struck 4d lottery.
got 50bucks as a result. i'm thinking where to slot this 50. perm or expenditure ac.
hmmmms.
shall leave it for now.




stupid pic i found in azz's blog. SERIOUSLY. the kiwis aren't the sexiest or hottest fruits at all.



full of hope for my account mans. wheeee!
hahahahah.
byebye.

coms please love me cos' i love you.
now, GET INTO MY BRAIN!!!!
=(

No comments: