Thursday, July 12, 2007

busy woman.

so today after school i went to tuition, and lucky meow can go home to rest.
so i asked her what she did at home.

MZ says:
watch tv

MZ says:
online

MZ says:
slack

MZ says:
eat biscuits

MZ says:
drink milk

MZ says:
v busy lor


zzzzzzzzz. slap her mans.

AHAHHAHAHA.

so i spree-ed again after ages.
cos' received email my puffy stuff are here. wheee!!!

3 more items plus 1 from new webbie.
hmmmms. splurge. guilt. but hell, at least i have clothes when i'm broke. provided i can FIT.

i hate my airport; hump; pear body.


EH, so recently still leading my MMGSL.
hahahahha. inside joke.

i'm not really succeeding, but still, i tried. and at least it's not THAT bad yet. MM must improve though... and GS is damn slack liao.
ARGHHHH.
GO JIELIN GO!!!

mgq301 case 1 was done after one night of..........torture.
i cannot believe we managed to finish in one night. ROARRR!
the quiz 1 today was bad. quite a few uncertainties. but it's over. just hope for A here too.
sighs.

i better catch up on bushyeyebrows lectures. know nuts about what's going on.

and i think ramram is damn annoying.
hates.


i like this dress....


i wanted to whine and complain about how lousy tuition was, how the kids almost made me burst out crying in frustration, or how i got so pissed by my stupid mom.
but i guess i'll save everyone the mindless rambling. i already burst my thoughts on laomeow. thanks to her PAUSING HER YOUTUBE SHOW AND LISTENING TO ME. HAHAHAHHA.

ok lah thanks lah. tml (only) i won't call you chinawoman ok! :) -angel-


free dinner and lunch from boss.
good talk. told him how i felt abt IT.
and although my face was pinched tight with tension at the end of the lesson, WY and PW managed to cheer me up with WY's constipation problem and ehhhh partial release. HAHAHAHAH. mans, i do love them.

somehow my days are better around them. <3

thank the higher powers for friends who really make my day in my life. apart from my apparent lack of brains and brawn.


i want that CLARINS face lifting thing mans. xiao S uses it and her faces really become more defined lor. wahlaueh. I WILL BUY ITTTTTTT.
my face is becoming like one big pau mans.
PUIS.

i'm dressing a lot to accomodate the heat now.
and i repeat my attires as much as i want to. LOL. no need to think so much lahs. no one in school to show off to anyway.
besides, whatever i wear is so odd no one will replicate me.


i realised i really have a huge ass.
my god.
huge hips huge ass. damn jialat.
flat chest.
big tummy.
how more screwed can my body get.
HAHAHAHAHHA.

oh wells.

i think i'm not a girl who maintains her face or body well. quite bad. i got to start learning to be more womanly. sighs.
see girls in taiwan and japan are so different.


i need new shoes. but i've not fallen in love yet.


i miss the feeling of being rich.
it sucks doesn't it?
sigh.


ok i look like crap here, but i always do anyways.


my nice nice socks and my trusty browns.


byebye don't miss me.

No comments: