Sunday, October 21, 2007

wee hours.

in the wee hours of the night, i'm not very awake, not very tired.
caught a 1 hour nap to recover from tuition fatigue.
wanted to write my ugc response.
my brain can't function. =(((((
how to produce a A-worthy paper????

sighs. breatheeeee. i need solitude and a clear mind.
i need no distractions and discipline.

and i bloody hell need some decent exercise.
i swear i'm ballooning like some hippo with insatiable desires for food.
=(

cellulite, flabs, sagging muscles.
-SCREAMS-


and i really despise being so WHITE.
makes me look...ghostly.


aching all over. tense muscles. who can offer a free massage, please?

ok, now i'm starting to feel tired.
damn. i still need to waste $1.30 to travel to and fro clementi and my house just to plonk myself on the chair till boss comes to take over.
pissed. i wish i had a chauffeur.
HAHAH dream on jielin, good job!


i saw it, the dream pair.


YAWN.

i want my chocolate waffles, please.

No comments: