Thursday, October 25, 2007

wednesday-

tired as usual.
too tired to type. too tired to be nice. too tired to WANT to be nice.

socio-ed. town-ed for some stuff. train-ed to boon lay where i died on the train and some auntie woke me up when it reached boon lay. paiseh like fuck.

disoriented.
work i never can seem to finish.
response paper 3 done. one summary done. one summary left.
one 231 essay. one 317 ppt. one socio quiz.

i hope i wouldn't go bald.

i guess, i really do have ___________.

trying to control my diet and grab as many jogs as possible.


tuition was exhausting. i didn't know i still had 9kids left. but it's the last of their english lessons from me. think i still have creative this sat though. saw wy after damn long. missed her like fuck. only she can understand.

similarity draws people closer.
but when she leaves for auzzie soon, i think i will break down mans.
sighs. my pillar of support.

my kids are gonna fail their english. and i seriously cannot be bothered. i tried my best to teach, but substance and self-discipline is another thing. if they don't want or wish to improve, if they are contented where they are, nothing will spur them. i give up. they asked if i would be their teacher next year. and all of them know my temper--patient and tolerant, but don't mess around with me.

if i get them again i would get high blood pressure.

i guess blogging helps release a little bit of stress. blogging more for my own purpose..writing what i want to. although i am aware people do read. but i just really need to vent.

my schedule and weariness makes me NOT WANT to be nice.
i really and trying to be nice. but my patience is wearing thin.

most of the time, i can't be bothered to argue anymore.
so don't piss me off. i may not show it, but you have definitely stepped on my toes.
think before you speak, or not i'll make equally cutting remarks. don't regret.


and oh, don't be a two-faced snake. who knows, it might actually backfire on you. HAHAHAAHA. folklore.


shagged max.
got black jeans(partial boot cut partial skinnies), stripey cardigan, golf shoes.

aye. snigger on.
i'm not that odd. just maybe here, i am.
for deviance is socially constructed and perceived.

i want my personal space, without textbooks in it.
fucked up school term. holiday beyond.

byebye, back to work.
gonna be unemployed soon.

No comments: