Saturday, October 13, 2007

saturday.

it's hari raya today...so happy hari raya to everyone!

tuition was ok. managed to stone a little and it wasn't so stressed anyway.
the kids have no hint of nervousness or worries over their exams. give up. HAHAHAH. i believe to each his own.

so my kids told me really lame jokes again. TSK!

the centre was pretty quiet. must be the holidays.

i find myself unable to breathe properly for some reason.
there seems to be something stuck in my windpipe.
kinda......arghs.
i think i'm developing a cough.

december decemberrrrrr.
to think about it makes me happy. aim to travel at least one new country every year!
let's hope by 30 i'd have reached africa. HAHAHAHA.

no harm returning back to europe. (:


i'm tired. i think pf, jh and i were talking about sleep debt before ugc one day. lol. that debt never runs dry, and we'll nv get to repay it.

i feel the love of my parents. wheewhee. happy. (:


ok i need to drink more water. can't fall sick now.
got so many essays and quizzes coming up.
ARGHS.
pekcek leh.
suan le..keep positive attitude can do better! (:


real people make me real.


if i know what's inside, it's half the battle won. right?
right.
i'll do just fine.
(:

No comments: