Friday, October 12, 2007

random pics.
























don't really feeling like writing much. i'll let the picstures take the limelight.

-never got my hair cut because it was raining and i felt lazy
-got my nails RE-painted
-stoned
-got tempted to go shopping
-watched my xg after....god knows how long
-i will do my mask later, i hope.
-as i am sitting here, there is an evil mozzie sucking my blood. angry.
-wanted to cut up some of my clothes but too lazy to lift up a finger.
-it's public hols, but i still have work on saturday. angry.

-i think i won't earn much this month. and i cannot really be bothered.


i was just thinking. if you had nothing.
you were stripped of your ________,
would you still be as cocky as you are now?
if you were further stripped of your _________,
would you even be you?

i guess, those things make you.
another _______________.
for once, i saw the light.
the pointlessness of ___________.
i guess it's time i do some reflecting.


life is certainly much more than this.

No comments: