Wednesday, October 10, 2007

holding up-



i'm really quite tired, and quite is an understatement.
i wish i could stop complaining about how exhausted i am, but i can't.
work never stops piling on.
quiz and tests one after another.
one essay down, another one due.
presentations never stop coming at me.

so sick of school life.
no more motivation, no more.

i cannot give up just yet. fight on. i know i must.
knowing doesn't equate to doing.
let's hope i find spare energy here and there.

long day in school. another ugc film for my response paper. ARGHHH.
new eye candy though.
yeas.

went home, nice sunset.
took a few pics and tweaked around with lighting, tones and contrasts.
quite interesting.
yes, i am zi lian. arrest me.


diminishing marginal returns.

i seem to be talking past people.

headache now. terrible.



caged? invisible barrier stands between me and you; inside and outside.


my eyes are struggling to open.


i have dental appointment finally in 10hrs time.
i pushed my previous session back due to school commitments.
and i have a new dentist rmb?
let's hope it's that gentle cutie dentist from korea drama lookalike.
at least i'll look forward to my appointments every month. (:
HAHAHAH.

oh wells.
hopes.

my to do list is never empty.

anger, frustration and fatigue.
never the best combination.
i need the sun. i need the laughter.


i want to sleep. a restful sleep.

No comments: