Saturday, October 06, 2007

stoned by macs.



save the vampire.

how to save one, rendered immortal, yet feels dead inside?
the sickening irnoy.

in between lies and facades,
masks and reality,
smoke and shine,
who are you, really?

i wonder if i'll be able to handle the coming week.
feeling dead, but telling myself not to give up.
work so that i can enjoy the sweetness at the end.
my december.

i dread going to work at clementi now, especially when the bosses are around.
the lull of alienation, the loss of echoing laughters, the genuinity of smiles.
why, i no longer feel that emotional attachment.

but pleasant surprise indeed:
my sis offered to let me wear her boots which she had bought but never worn.
and better news is that we share the same foot size. (:
soooo, technically, i have a new pair of boots!
(: lovessss.

super cannot wait for december.
hk will be my one-stop boots shopping paradise.
control jielin! few more months!

i'm sure im turning blind.
as much as i appreciate technology, i still detest it.

tension of opposites.

and i'm so tired.
i must tell myself i am not.
fight on!

No comments: