Tuesday, October 09, 2007

heaven says-



because matches don't seem to be made in heaven anymore.
do we know what we know?
epistemology.

what goes with what, and what clashes? who are we to judge?
i simply look on with stun at times, silent amusement at others.
let the flow go on.
because now my life is unbalanced doesn't mean it'll never balance ever.

because i believe, subtly some part in my mind,
that things will be.
no matter how shitty the going becomes,
shit stops at a certain point.
at that point i will be waiting.

randomness: I LOVE JEZ!

(:


i'm quite dead for mid terms. believe me or not, it's up to you.
when i never study i really never study.
i'm no closet mugger.
i'm as lazy as a pig.

i kicked the bench in school today while trying to climb out from it AND not be too unglam. either way i failed because i was moaning in pain anyway.

i have huge bruises all over my knees. bus seats are too cramped for my legs.
benches are too low.
chairs are "nicely" fixed at the knee level.

and i crave shopping.
but hongkong! guang zhou!
oh man oh man!
controlllll.

despite all the shit, i'm thankful for all the love from them.

ugc ppt is done. but i've yet to prepare my speech. and it's gonna be fuckinglong. stressed.

everything bombing me on thursday.
i hope i survive.
i'm going blind. =(

my poor eyes.


am i in your peripheral vision?

No comments: