Monday, October 08, 2007

away from macs.


if only i can score an A in academics too.


so today, i wanted to get my haircut, but woke up too late for it, yet too early for my work. and i THOUGHT i was just in time for my work, so i arrived there too early.

STILL, i managed to grab some small talk with mr-move-slowly. hehe. he's adorable! i mean, he's the only one whom i know who moves so slowy!! awesome entertainment watching him. besides, he's nice lah. (:

then jh and m came, and nehneh came too. headed to macs to TRY to study, ended up doing my socio essay until my brain popped out and burst into a zillion pieces for the fat birds at wcp to eat.

yea the birds there are fat. we theorized that they have too much fries to eat.
McBird.

i have McOil on me.

so nehneh left and i finished up my essay alongside this kind man who shared his multi-plug with me. (: he's very gentlemanly! but very old. HAHAHAH.
pekcek with the internet connection outside mans. grrrr.

by the time i left i was zombified.
tired.

still haven't touched my com337. dead like fuck.

anyway some fucker attacked my vampire 3 times on facebook. consecutively.
SICKO.
if others attacked me i'm fine with it, but YOU!
ROARRRRRR!!!!

bad day for my vamps. but my pirate managed to scored coins and hired a crew. phew!

your guardian angel cannot be your lover.

i feel like my intelligence level is dropping. and i wonder why.

I NEED YOU! THIS SEM I NEED YOU! COME TO ME. LISTEN TO MY PLEAS AND GRANT ME!
hoping, waiting, balancing.


is it gonna be part of the backwash? why do you elicit such feelings in me? am i thinking too much?

No comments: