Monday, October 22, 2007

o.o

SIGH.
well, unexpected indeed.
it's funny how life tends to surprise us time and time again.
what excuses can we have? that we are too busy? too caught up earning money to survive?
too busy to study?
i guess, in a way, we have no excuse, for it's merely a sign of being weak and allowing ourselves to excuse for our poor performance.

i have to stop finding excuses for myself.
=(


SOC101 marks stunned me. did better than expected. well, considering i totally didn't touch 3 chapters at all. HA.

and COM231 is bullshit.
=(((((

COM337 and 317 should be revealed within this week i suppose.

and UGC211...shall we even go there?
that single digit is haunting me. and i don't like being in this state. yet i feel familarity.
like how the old times used to be back in JC. HAHAHAHA. sighs.

UGC quiz tml which i TOTALLY cannot give up on because it's gotta be counted.
god save me. LL save me.
please. i wish i am deserving of your help.


it would be a miracle if i still remain on the list this semester.
given my fuckuped schedule and brain dead condition.

even if i drop outta it, i guess i will give myself a pat on my back just for my sheer determination.
then congratulate myself that i haven't gone to IMH.

anything 3.5 and above should do. =(

shall go back to my american indians.
so tired.
when will i have a decent rest without thinking about a million things in one second?

oh right, com337 article analysis to conquer.
vamps shall roam the night again.

No comments: