Wednesday, August 02, 2006

bored stiff.

There are enough guns in the United States that if you gave one to every adult, you would run out of adults before you ran out of guns.



i'm so bored out of my mind. everyone has started school and i keep reading blog entries about school life or orientation.

here i am, bored out of my wits. sooooo longgg till my school starts. dammit.

but i should be thankful. by the time my braces are done, i should have enough time to get used to it before i start meeting new people.

but...

NAI NAI!!!! WHERE ARE YOU? COME BACK SOOOOOOON!!! =(

haven't seen you online for a long while. sigh.



elvin ng is ultra duper cute. i just want to marry him already! =D *grins*
i mean, where can you find someone so cute, so sensitive, so giving, so understanding and so sacrificing??? a loyal friend, a sentimental guy, and well, rich. and he's not a jerk. how many rich guys out there are actually gentlemen???




i'm almost giving up on finding rollers for my blades. my one last try at carrefour tomorrow! =X meeting monz for movie: LAKE HOUSE!! and some heart-to-heart talk..sigh.


my final extractions are done, thank god. and my back braces are up. awaiting the rest to be placed next tuesday. =( i can virtually eat nothing now. swallow and drink, yes. but i'm not complaining.

sigh. weighed myself. dropped 3kg already. good i guess.



i miss food. i miss chomping down hard on stuff instead of nibbling on small pieces of food. i miss yawning open-mouthed without actually feeling the pinch of metal against my cheeks. but i'll get used to it.

i will survive lah.
turn out better, why not? =)


just gotta find something meaningful to do. life's so empty.

and i'm sick of asking him out. i mean, in this day and age, i do agree girls should take the initiative. but c'mon, i need you to ask me out sometimes too.

give up. not going to do anything. not going to be nice.


BAHHHHH.



i need to do something exciting.

No comments: