Saturday, August 19, 2006

tuition life.

tuition tires me out.
the kids will kill me.
yet they do make me laugh.
but sometimes it's just so hard to make them sit still and do their work. or stop them from arguing with one another(politics! TSK) or stop them from talking too much with one another and just keep quiet.
ARGHHHH.
and children like to ask so many questions.
hahahah.

i should be taking more classes soon.
terribly in need of money.
SIGH.
i checked, and yes, i have lessons every freaking day even into the second week of school. meaning i'll be crashing alot of tuition lessons AFTER school. and my saturday is fully slotted with tuition classes too.
i guess i'm left with sunday then.

fucking scared i'll lose my social life.
or even time to study and relax.


anyhow, tuition peeps are really nice. they do make my day. though most of the time i'm too stressed printing stuff and marking papers to make chat during teaching times. only when i'm asked to take more classes and sorts.

but yea, after lessons i really had a good time just relaxing and sitting at my own table marking papers and listening to the two guys banter infront of me. and them making me laugh with their crazy remarks.

hah.


JH(principal): ya, so she should be taking this slot for secondary 3 students. 5-6:30pm on saturday lor.
WJ:(teacher, good friend of principal): huh, but this kind of timing, she attached right? like that she confirm won't take up one. this timing is people go pa tuo one!
ME: huhhhh? you sure this time is couples go pa tuo one???
WJ: ya lah!
(pause)
WJ: so...i think you have a problem.
(pause)
WJ: shit. means i got problem also.
ME: HAHAHAHAHA.


shit. it's inside joke. but it really made me laugh outloud.
darn. he is a nice guy. like teddy bearrrrr. and the kids call him the fat fat teacher. hee. somehow he's just super duper cute lah.
=pppp


HA. got people say my pink braces very cute.
happy.

rollerblading gang tml! =)

No comments: