Wednesday, August 30, 2006

AIYEEEE.

i survived my first CSE 111 lab session.
thank god. but this is one of the easiest exercises already. i'm dreading the future ones.

i'm happy with the company so far. not here, nor there. but at least i have people i can laugh and talk to. =)

i mean, cannot expect much right? it's only the THIRD day! welllll, but i feel things are building up. we are in this together.

i'm getting used to this school timetable thing.
I WOKE UP LATE TODAY THOUGH. one freaking hour before my lecture. i never kan chiong so much before! chiong like mad i tell you. i think i reached on the dot. kanasai. lucky lecture hall on the first floor, if not i can train leg muscles again.

the lifts in SIM might as well not be built cos' i can count the number of times i actually got into the lift to take to a certain storey. it's so flooded and packed everytime!!!

i feel fitter climbing the stairs already! hahaha.

ESL 407 was good. i like the teacher! =) but i think i totally screwed up my pre-test essay! sigh. see how lah. really lost my touch in writing essays.



reading PSY text now. interesting shit.
need to digest.

AHHHH. i've got UGC to conquer later tonight. SIGH.
my first assignment. and nai nai finish liao. =( fuck fuck fuck.

stressland once again. and SHE pisses me off. seriously.

i need a personal study room.

No comments: