Wednesday, August 16, 2006

freaky.

yesterday was the first time i seriously got freaked out by a cab driver.
it's not funny when the cab driver starts laughing at nothing.
and when you ask him what he laughing at, he just said "just laugh lor".
-_-'''
i'm just glad he didn't lock me in the taxi and drive me off somewhere.
HA. not like i'm worth much lah.


anyway, went kbox with monz and edwin yesterday.
supposed to be with kok LIANG also, but he couldn't make it lor.
ended up as three musketeers.
fucking expensive.
not going to head to kbox for some time.
GRRRR.
really eat people money one.

kns.


looked through my SIM timetable.
damnnnnn pissed off. i feel like i'm REALLY heading back to school.
5 day week. ending at 5 plus. and rushing to tuition afterwhich.
at least i get to earn my allowance.
don't know where my money will come from. =(

my bank account has officially reached rock bottom.
depressing.
next three days is gonna be WORK FOR MAMA DAYS.
at least i get to earn some money.
=(

art of seduction.
cheeky.
naughty.
both???
HA.

i'm so amused by our bickerings sometimes. =D

No comments: