Friday, August 04, 2006

white ass and vamps meet up.

hahahah.
today was good. slacked at home till tuition time came and i left for tiong bahru.

journal-ed.
marked scripts.
laughed at hilarious burglar-tried-to-escape-from-police-and-fell-off-building-landing-on-his-head storylines.

started on jane austen's mansfield park.
god, i forgot how much i love classics.
=)



very quaint and absurd at some parts.
makes you wonder, and snigger at how old-fashioned and yet appealing everything seemed to be back in the past.
how obnoxious "high-end" ladies were, how superficial and how outrageous money and marriage can actually be linked.
status marriage indeed.




meet up with white ass gene was good. =) been a long time.
walked around looking for certain stuff for certain people. =D
and yea, cannot stop him from suan-ing me about me and my "long men". grrrrr. you still can call me vampire(don't know fortunate or unfortunate), cos' my fangs are still intact.

heh.

talked quite abit. miss conversations like that. easy. no masks. no holding back.

army. love life. studies.

i'm glad i have you as a good friend for life. really. =)

white ass and vamps.



fish and co-ed. chewed my fish and chips like no tomorrow. then started to use to tongue to get those stuff outta the back braces. so disgusting and unglam. but cannot take it. very very ma fan. i cannot imagine the full set. back braces bad enough already! =( need to brush next time..arghhhh.

and my lips dry up so quickly now. i have to keep hydrating myself and my lips. =X

and i keep biting myself from my back brackets! DAMMIT. it hurts lah. cnanot speak too quickly yet. but i'm getting used to it.

worried about oral hygiene and gum problems though. =( toothbrush will become my best friend. hahahahh.


okkkkk. tomorrow is tuitioning sec 1 eng(4 kids now! *GASP*) and pri 5 and 6 CE. then going to popo's house to celebrate her birthday! =) her actual birthday is on national day. cool eh??? YAWN.

sunday is skating day and updating scrap book day. YAY!!! i cannot wait.

really. like jumpy excited happy little bunny.

No comments: