Thursday, August 03, 2006

=(

hole in pocket.

bought new blades.
calculated already. by fixing my VERY ruined old blades and getting new one..actually cost about the same. might as well get something better. right?


oh god. and the guy was quite cute.

and he helped me tie the laces and stuff????!!!!


felt like a princess letting the prince put on my glass slippers.

HAHAHAHA.

fine, i'm dreaming. but he's nice lah. cannot stand it.

took super long to decided what to buy..but yea, i bought it.

don't ask me the price. heart pain.

I WILL EARN IT BACK SOON!!!! YESSSS.

must. cannot will. MUST EARN.
next month pay..august..better get back the money.

heard tt my pay going to increase per hour. yay. good news for me definitely.



so darn broke.

so darn sad.

i need a rich boyfriend.

but i will settle for you. =)

cos' you make my heart stop whenever i see you.

hehe.

No comments: