Wednesday, August 09, 2006

bracey girl.

yeaaaa. i got pink bracessss.

it hurts like shit. and it's a shitload of attention to maintain oral hygiene. but i can live with it.

it's quite fun lah. to open your mouth and see a sea of pink. makes me happyyyyy!

yeaa.



it cuts my lips and insides of my mouth.

=(


can feel ulcers coming my way liao. but i can live with it.
HA. must think of my next colour already! exciting! =D

looking forward to niceeee teeth!

and it doesn't disrupt you-know-what.

HA.

helena tan yixuan. i'm demanding you to contact me asap. cos' i miss you, CLASSMATE!!! contact meeeeee.


working on things. communications. try harder, jielin. compromise. yeaa.


sigh. it's so frustrating that i really want to give up at times. i'm serious. don't know why i still hold on.



dammit. someone tell me how do people flirt?

No comments: