Monday, August 28, 2006

first day.

and so i managed to survive my first day of school.
so fucking zombie-fied i hardly have the mood to go around being the cheerful and over-friendly me and introduce myself to people. 2 freaking hours of sleep.

tell my body clock to go to hell. i slept at 1am plus. then i freaking woke up at 3am plus for no damn reason. THEN I COULDN'T FALL ASLEEP. tell me how.

and i had to wake up at 7am to bathe and get ready for school. sighhhh. screwed up. i hope i manage to catch some close eye tonight.

really. insomia ruins my mood.

i really cannot take it. ang moh pai people. i mean, i and effectively billingual, can speak english and mandarin quite well. BUT, these people...speak english only. just kill me. i think if i pepper my conversation with a litttttle bit chinese, they'll stare at me like i'm some wierdo cheena pork.

no way i'm going to abandon my super nice chinese songs though. sigh. individuality. i'll survive it. not going to change myself just cos' the majority appears to be so ang moh.

my appearance is very deceiving. really. only people who truly know me, know me.

late for first lecture. but our darling dearest comms lecturer was later. heh. and i cannot believe they still do row call. bahhhh.
comms lecture was good. interesting. but after that had a super longggg break.

priya and i decided to go to PS to watch a movie. american haunting to be exact. scared the shit outta both of us. LOL. darn cold in the cinema can!!!! shivering and jumping from shock at the same time. the plot's quite sad though. tragic to me. and a little twisted. incest rape. GOD.

almost late for our computer science lecture on our way back from PS to SIM. oh, i saw shen's bro though. hahaha. he was like leaning forward to get my attention and i was so stoned to notice until he was right infront of me. super paiseh.

DAMN SIAN. our lecturer is a lunatic. and he doesn't know why he is a lunatic. really. he calls his lectures MAD HOUSE. wtf.

and he doesn't like his students to give him "pLORblems". thanks alot. he is giving me alot PROBLEMS listening to him talk.

ARGHHHH.

"see ah! i always tell my students this is fibre optics, don't use finger to go touch the exposed ends. cos' the GRASS(glass) will go under your skin and into your blood stream....then oyu know what you will become...?"

"glass man!" (the seniors exclaimed quite loudly)

"CORRECT! full marks for class participation!"


WTFFFFFFF. if i have to participate in his ultra cold jokes to get class participation marks, i'm so screwed. i'm hoping that i might actually fall in love with him one day. so that lectures can be less torturing on this zombie.

and computers talk shit to me. i'm gonna flunk. arghhhh. html? java script? webpages design? excel? frontpage?
WTF IS ALL THESE THINGS.
die. really die.
study study study.

CPU. MOTHERBOARD. RAM. OUTPUT AND INPUT DEVICES. BINARY. CACHE. BITS. BYTES. HERTZ. so much shit. i cannot take it.

must study. =(

more lects for the rest of the week. and projects are stressing me out too. AHHHHHH. kill meee babyyyy. i'm definitely looking forward to the weekends.
maybe i should go make some guy friends in my class tml. saves the hassle. somehow guys are more unassuming compared to girls.

too sensitive. and too desperate to want to be liked.

oh! SIM does have quite a number of cuties dammit. but they smoke. sigh. seriously, what so cool about smoking? dying young? bad breath? rotting and yellow stained teeth? cravings you cannot control? loss of own bodily functions and behaviours when in withdrawal? lesser money cos' all spent on cigarettes? i'm not even bothering to mention the number of diseases you are inflicting upon yourself.

and fuck, passive smokers are worse off. so stop polluting my air by strutting infront of me and acting like you are super cool puffing off that white stick. seriously. get a life.

it's no excuse for stress.


can't be bothered. tuition was fine. the kids were surprisingly tame today. gave them 3 papers to do. why do so fast one! haaha. and i almost fell aslp on the table while marking sat's essays. SHIT. sean wei that pri 1 kid is ultra duper cute. i heard that he creates quite alot of trouble in other classes, but somehow he very cute and nice in my class. never challenge me or what. weijin says he likes me. LOL. cos' sean wei kept claling him fatty. poor thing. =p

nicey weijin stayed to accompany me cos' i was the only teacher left and sean wei the only kid and he says "only girl here, not safe lah. ibetter stay." hahaha. nice hor? maybe i should be nicer to him. =pppp

he even offered to send me home in his car(impressed!). i didn't even know he had a car. ZAI! hahaha. and his bag was so huge i thought got corpse inside. lol. but papa fetching me mah. nice of him though. =)

somehow older guys are more gentlemanly.

oh well. my first day is over. and i shall conquer this week. there is the weekends to look forward to. thank god.

Thank
God
I 'm
Female


hahahha. saw this on a teeshirt with monz. wanted to get for tgif. but left one only. and M size. small for me ok.


ok, i'm so shagged i don't want update le. see ya guys soon.

No comments: