Sunday, August 27, 2006

I LOVE RBG!

hahahah. sundays rock my world.

i feel fitter after every rollerblading session. although i ADMIT that i don't blade very fast or very pro, but at least i feel less tired today. i'm improving! my stamina and legs muscles are better and stronger!!! YAY!

hahahah. still, thanks to alfie and wei ming AGAIN for being my two bodyguards. mostly wei ming lah. silently following by my side. =) somehow really feel more safe. BUT, i still fell down today. hard on my ass. TWO SIDES this time. super hiong can. i can feel myself being stunned from the impact. LOL. and my palms are bruised. =( had to sit on the ground quite long before i could feel my ass again and climb up. hahaha. then everyone bladed back to check out my ass. thanks lah, monz for hitting it to check whether i can feel it not.

hahaha. then alfie told me he saw two guys checking me out. apparently i don't know cos' i keep looking at the ground(for obstacles that can potentially trip me) always. i did saw one guy blade infront of me then turn around and say "zhe me yang?" to his friend behind me. but i didn't think much. just a quick glance up lah.
hahaha. alfie saw him turn to look at me instead of at his friend. he said it's the guys' way of checking out girls. tsktsk.
i guess they are at the losing end cos' i'm damn unglam and ugly when i blade. hope they don't have nightmare. lol.


we covered the entire ECP!!! yay! both ways you know! we getting more and more zai liao. and i wasn't panting at all. HAHAHAH.

i think i love them all. really. they make me feel so at home. so happy everytime. high on life.

pictures will be up soon! =) but depending on situation cos' school is starting for me tml! =( sighhhh. 5 days week are terrorising. plus saturday of working. i really hope sunday will be a relaxing and entertaining day from now onwards. seriously need to relax. chiong-ing spider.

first day of school. it's ok lah. normal lor,not very nervous, just worried that i might not be able to cope at the beginning. long day tml. after that gotta chiong to boon lay for tuition. sigh, the extents i go to for money. =(

so my day will be like 9am to 930pm. yays to jielin. i rock.



omg, we cannot car anymore when kok liang comes back from m'sia! how to squeeze 2 girls and 4 guys in a car???!! hahaha. today i squeeze at the back with alfie and wei mig already feel like sardine can. tsktsk. have to bus! =(

but i still love the gang. lalalaaa. hope to get to know more crazy people. hahahha.

after blading was high-ing on the car listening to songs and getting tramatised by monz and her "special vocals". dinner-ed at hong kong cafe. very yums. but i couldn't finish. hahaha. heard stories about their pai kia days and monz and i had nothing to share but tys memories. =( so sad can. hahahah.

i realised we are damn noisy. and the worst thing is i realise it, then i forget about it a moment later.

so we just noisy the whole way. the others must hate us.

monz is a rubber.
she bounces and jumps back very fast!

alfie is the guai4 ren3. hahahah.

wei ming is the uncle!

edwin is laopa!

me? i'm normal lahhh.


i'm too shagged to update anymore.
i cannot feel my legs.
and i still cannot close a car boot without making the car jump.
i miss RBG. i'm looking forward to next sunday! =)

school for now. and work. and money.

ps: remember clementi woods toilet.

No comments: