Sunday, July 30, 2006

random.




saw this sign in bugis's toilet.
YEA.
i left behind my pee.


ok fine, this was a sign meant for reminding forgetful people like me to check all our belongings before leaving the toilet. =)

*




it was the first time in a very long time since i caught sunset. and it caught me offguard.
the beauty in nature, which i've started to neglect and ignore.

this reminded me to open my eyes and observe the natural beauty around me again..

*



the advertising sign kinda ruined everything. but this was snapped on my papa's car while in motion..using my handphone of course..

i like how the sky manages to change colours..the gentle gradients..
and how the clouds always form different shapes.

thought of how i used to imagine different cloud forms as different cartoon characters...
how i used to think clouds are magical.
until i learnt geography.
and i grew up.
things never seem so simple now.

i still believe in magic though.

*



it wasn't the only thing that made me feel warm and fuzzy.
heh.
=)

*



=)
the one whom i hate-love.
sigh.

*



that's me and my 80 year old bond darling.
our past, present and future.


*
meet up with abbas was good. though it was short(yes, i was late!), but it felt really good. the emotions just came back..wave after wave. missing the guys, missing the times we had, miss the laughs. bittersweet.


it felt good seeing him finally after one week too. really nice. =) and i got a lovely, cute little nelgene bottle. SUPER! timely, considering i had wanted to get a new bottle too. PINK somemore! sweet. =) and really thoughtful. i mean, how often does an emotionless, egoistic and heartless guy remember what you say casually? =p


it really made my day. thanks alot, corn. =)


mango ice pudding was sweetly apt. yet freezed me, us. =D i'm determined to conquer it again next time round! discovered a new place, decently priced and yummy food provided.

I LOVE FOOD, dammit.

No comments: