Sunday, August 13, 2006

three musketeers.

yea yea, we are the three musketeers who cannot sing for peanuts, crazy and in search of good food with good company.

yawns. today was havoc. tuitioned, then met up with edwin and monz for dinner and fireworks! watched like 4 shows liao. win already. all four countries also watch. but its pretty nice lah. =) first two with family, last two with the 2 musketeers. hahah.

no romance, but enjoyable to say the least. =) asides from the squeezing and trying to breathe above all the oily heads and sweaty bodies. it's still an experience.

mount faber. hill bistro(or is it bistro hill?). whiskey sour for me, screwdriver for monz, and long island for edwin. woo. cocktails. just to chill out.

then came the very uncalled for phone call. SIAN. i seriously wish parents would realise i'm a freaking 19 year old and stop controlling me so strictly. REALLY. why can't you take a look at other parents who respect their kids and the freedom. i mean, i KNOW how to take care of myself. i'm no longer than 9 year old yearning for your attention and your protection. if you don't ever let me learn to be on my own two feet, i'll never learn.

nights are so much better than mornings.

it feels so good to have friends like the two of them. it's constant entertainment on the go. introducing me to good food, good places and hideouts. really pumps the adrenalin.

HAHAHA. and i realised braces don't really help restrict my food intake. quite sian. pangs of hunger leads to binges. and i realised i can actually chew food using my back teeth. and i found quite a number of dishes that are actually tender. heh. sadded. maybe the first few days lah. my teeth ache less now. =)

sunday morning would be restricted for my corn and noon for rollerblading(cuties radar switched on). night is tentative. i wanna go cozybay. =( but my parents will flip AGAIN. seriously.

see how lah. i love my life now. hehe.

No comments: