Sunday, August 06, 2006

rollerblading

WAH. i tell you all, rollerblading is DAMN TIRING.

cannot take it. maybe cos' i still not good enough. hahah. I WILL PRACTISE HARDER!


it's the fear of falling i guess. must be more confident. bend forward, to stabilise. 45 degree pushes.

JIAYOU JIELIN!!


hahaha. my feet aches. but i will work harder. must be able to blade confidently.

dammit, i nearly fell down today. quite a couple of times. but thank god you were there to catch me.

literally: to catch me when i fall.

HAHA.

your unique perspective of romance. but i guess i have to understand eh?







i don't want to TRY to fall in love. i want to fall in love. us to fall in love. go with the flow.
ha. what if you are already in love but you don't know how it feels like? it'll be funny man. but i really don't know. so confused.

i want to give it my all, yet something is holding me back.








thinking back on certain things. sigh. testimonials i never submitted. a choice i made. the perspectives i have to endure. the little hints of i-care-but-i-think-i'm-in-a-better-state-than-you-thank-god-for-that. struggling against the odds. proving my worth.

it's a challenge and i uphill task. i must endure. really.

i know i am not what most people think i am. i know i am more than that. so i don't need sympathy and "oh no! why she never end up ____" and snide remarks at me or behind my backs.

this is a choice i made. it's a path i choose to take.
this is a path meant for me.
different, yes.
different people have different paths in life lah.

i'll be fine, thanks for everyone's concern.

everything i've typed wasn't aimed at anyone in particular.



yawns.
i wonder what colour braces should i get. fixing on tues! =D

bracey girl.
gosh, hope i look good still. =p





teaching p4 kids from now on. die. TOLERANCE, JIELIN!

but it's worth it.
=)

the p6 kids say they love me. heh. happiness.
and now, they did not tell me.
they told the principal.
yea, the principal told me.

i'm glad there are such nice people in the centre. =)





do you want to feel? or do you just feel?

No comments: