Monday, July 25, 2005

im hopeless.

someone tell me im useful please. besides breathing in oxygen and emitting carbon dioxide..and er..methane gas? besides irritating the hell out of people, besides being an unfilial daughter, a lousy friend, a horrible classmate, a terrible schoolmate, and a retarded student.

im really quite hopeless. im finding my aim and goals in life. hoping that i can actually fulfil these simple yet influential dreams for me. i just want these too bad.

today maths lect was a total bore. got sent to LT1, the worst lecture hall i think. hahahah. so me and bishi were having an msn conversation, considering she sat behind me and we were passing that racial harmony book to scribble our conver.

then yun ma msged me from the audi to tell me my two eye candies maths very good. both in audi. =X like gu yi agitate me one. can't stand it. must aspire to be in the same lecture hall as them already! :)

quite sad. but bishi sure cheered me up. drawed a couple of crap stuff. damn lame. HAHAHAH. but she ended school. i still had physics tut to endure. me, zw and yun ma were standing outside the classroom debating to go in or just to leave school. me and zw wanted to leave la, then yun ma down there SUPPOSED to encourage us to go right?

she didn't.

"you all go la, i go in myself."

WAH LAU. so evil i tell you. ask us pon school then she herself go study. HAHAHA. so in the end 3 of us went in. late. super loser. can't believe i gave in to peer pressure so easily. but ziwan is right--ponning will just make us want to pon again and again. sigh. first three months mans. miss those i-cant-be-bothered attitude.

now it's always i-must-be-bothered-cos-everyone-is.

im so screwed. and i just realised there are about 52 weeks in a year. i didn't believe it when syaf told me that. but she calculated for me. and yea, it's true. fOok. =( time is whizzing past me. im a wasted human being.

pet phrase now: im like so dead can?

pe was ok. yun ma didn't run her 2.4km today, so syaf and i played badminton doubles with our ever-changing opponents. hahaha. damn. i realised i seriously CANNOT play doubles. i keep clashing into people. =( i need alot alot alot ALOT space one.

im fat la can?

my knee hurts now though. exert too much pressure already. haix. hopefully ok by ocip selection camp la. if not trekking will die one.

after the horrible tut which i spent most of my time studying maths(OMG yes, it's unbelievable), me zw xy and eileen wenta HBF to get some food. eileen n zw ate the supposedly very ncie chicken rice at HBF hawker centre. then i persuaded them to go subway to get cookies! hahahha. they damn horrible. all 3 share 3 cookies. i one person eat 3. obviously is cannot diet la. die. all efforts go to waste. =( hahahha. walked and talked. then yun ma wenta get her kopi-O from starbucks.(she had that craving since the tut) hahaha. so we sat there and talked and waited for eileen to finish copying the maths stuff. sigh.

went home soon after. feeling rather satisfied. only now that i have tons of hwk infront of me and im slacking. loser jielin. no more mugger. :(

hmmmm. do you really think bias-ness in marking papers exist? it's just hard to believe that people can jump by 5 grades in one test. hmmm. nvm.

darn. didn't see teddy bear at all today. im going crazy.

No comments: