Saturday, July 23, 2005

like shit.

im so irritated and pissed to retype the entry i lost yesterday due to poor net connection. will just briefly outline i guess(BAH, i HATE doing essay outlines).

hmmm, yesterday was quite fine la. had ocip dry-run. highlight of the day i guess. supposed to study after school till 3pm which was the dry-run time, but i was stoning and sleeping half the time. and i fell aslp. shucks. and i salivated. how gross is that. i alwaes salivate when i slp face down. HAHAHAHA. and i only slp face down when im in school. =X

anyway, the pt was that the dry run went quite successfully. :) alot pressure is on us though, and im quite afraid i'll not perform up to standards. especially being a grp leader, really have to observe my members tightly cos' ultimately i'll be one of those deciding who to choose for the ocip trip 2005/6. haix. yea, and i love to laugh and smile too much. no good cos' may give people the idea that im very slack, which i am not. i guess i know when to be serious la. those who really know me will understand i guess. still, i hope everyone will do their best and do a great job! :) jiayou ok!!!

had dinner after that, but while waiting for zw n lx to come back from the gallery, played a little hockey with marcus. just simple passing and hitting la. hahahha. quite fun..hmmm..but still he is as irritating as ever la. :P then they came and i left. yea, a couple of us went for dinner. talked quite alot. funny la. hahaha. love them alot mans! :) i loveeee my friends!

/irrelevant.
was thinking that day of hike, how a glob of bird shit just dropped from the sky onto my wrist when we were taking a break at the summit. hahaha. damn disgusting i tell u. the shit is WARM. just imagine can???!!! it's like fresh from oven, LAOSAI(since it was all wet and gooey) la!! BAH. stupid mr ho cldnt stop laughing and the rest were commenting how lucky i am, must go buy toto. so no compassion. hahahaha. but they did offer me tissue paper la..and sandra even helped me wipe the shit! :)

mr ho wanted to me to smell the shit. so sick right he? hahahaha. joking la. but i think he is one of the cutest pe teachers i met..think all pe teachers are very nice. :)

hmmm, oh ya, i hope marshy's foot is much better now! :)

yea, just now went to popo's house for dinner. my first meal of the day. hahaha. im soooo determined to jianfei i tell u! :) met my third uncle and his wife there.

"ah qi looks like samantha ah(my other cousin aka his daughter)"
*turns to look at me*
"ah lin looks like ah lin."

hahahha. mans, i hope that's a gd comment. better than "ni zhang da le" after complimenting on how my sister looked. that's like damn mean can? i mean i know im not as pretty as my elder sis la, but don't like to make such an obvious effort to comment anything about me ma. heh.

anyway it's ok la, i like that uncle alot. he used to pamper me ALOT when i was young. :) treat me better than his daughters liddat..hee. but now different la. :)

oh yes, and there was the controversy over The Vampire Teeth. whether to "Just Pluck it Out" VS "Just Leave it There". hmmm, what do u think? actually i do not realise i have rather irregular and ugly teeth most of the time, but sometime si have people telling me in the face that it makes me ugly. others say it makes me look erm..good? i dunno. but i would really miss those teeth if i had them plucked out to do braces. and the though of bleeding and a swollen mouth for days and tolerating the pain of braces for 2yrs or so is quite a turn-off. but what about my future? would my appearance matter alot? i dunno.

just saw a tv advert. with a pretty model with vampire teeth like mine too. only that she's PRETTY la, and im not. hmmm.

life is pretty screwed up. i wanna study, but just cant find the concentration and motivation yet. die. really die. haix. especially when im so far behind EVERYONE. im so dead can?

was listening to my shuffle. really like the songs inside. (DUH. if not put inside for what right?) but many songs really have lyrics that are matching my mood now. heh. kinda fell in love with corrine may's songs. her voice is just so souful and deep. the lyrics are even better.

teenage angst. MCR rocks.

sad love songs. sly and taoze.

random pleasures. bowling for soup. simple plan. greenday. good charlotte. danny powter. lifehouse. blink 182. yadayada.

realised i have 95% english songs. hahahaha. and people think im CHEENA. bah.

you know, i wonder why people just get the impression that girls who wear specs are ncie, guai1, very obedient and very hardworking sort. ok so maybe most of them are. but im definitely not one of them. you know, if there wasnt this "good" part of me in myself, i can pretty much foresee jielin becoming a chao ah lian and a high school drop out. i have ALOT of rebellious nature and angst in me right now.

must be the stress. i feel irritated with almost everyone and everything. pms?

BAH.

/random slurrings.
i thought i could forget about you. i thought everything was over.
yes, it is. just that i cant help but think of the good old times we used to have.
sweet and wonderful.
but i gave it all up.
im glad though, u have found your new happiness.
all the best to you. :)
im really sincere.
really.

i really don't want to think about you right now.
looking at you from afar.
pretending not to see, but glancing from the corner of my eye.
but every sight of you makes my heart skip a beat.
the cuteness you seem to have.
but character i have no idea about.
perhaps it's just another passing phase.
for i indulge in infatuation over the perfect image i have of you in my mind.
i just gotta wake up from this.
before i appear like an idiot.(or am i already?)
this is nothing.
as usual
it's just me.

No comments: