Sunday, July 17, 2005

whatever.

im just exasperated.

sometimes a little understanding and forgiving nature could help.

somethings are not what i want. somethings happen for reasons. some do not have any reasons ok. im frustrated, and yes, i admit, a little pissed. but so what? it's my fault what.

im sorry this had to happen. im sorry i broke my promise again, and i hate people to break promises so i have nothing to defend myself. but this all happened so fast i had no time to react. and i have to honour my statements too.

im tired already la. i don't live in this world to please people around me all the time. once in a while, i'll love to be pampered and understood too. sometimes, i wish i can be forgiven for things that i didnt meant them to be.

but sometimes, it's not my calling.

im just reallly sorry. i hope this will not happen again.

No comments: