Monday, July 18, 2005

EFF

yes. tt's what i got so far. it's a pretty loser grade i got there. still left my geog. most prob gonna get O. so it's gonna be EOFF. BAH. tell me how la, how to change this to AABB for Alevels. i might as well go bang my head against the wall. but hey, my name is jielin, and im SO GONNA DO IT! so there.

i just passed my econs. literally just passed. on the dot. rounded up somemore. it was a 3 grade drop. i felt mixed emotions. one side of me was angry i got so horrible results for my supposedly best subject. another part of me was kinda expecting it. hey, i did not do an entire essay Q. how am i supposed to pass? GGRRR. this tells me alot abt myself. not just econs paper. but the other freaking papers. I JUST DO NOT HAVE PROPER TIME MANAGEMENT.

if i had planned m time well, if i had finished all the Qs in the papers, i would have gotten a decent grade.

so what?

so man IFS, but it's all over. i better not brood over this. it's so not gonna get me down. since im slow n dumb, i just have to work doubly hard. i might even flunk prelims. but as long as i score well for As, who cares. the ultimate goal is in mind. i just hope everything works out and dun screw up on me. there are too many screw up-s this year.

sigh. actually im freaking out thinking and stressing myself imaginging WHAT IF I DUN PASS or DO BADLY FOR MY As. yea. tt's pretty much the end of my life. sigh.

you know, sometimes u yearn to fulfil that dream SO MUCH that it hurts to think about it? cos' u never know whether it'll come true, or it'll just go the other way round. i was lucky during Os. things went my way. but the As are so different from the Os. what if i really do not make it? i dunno what i'll do to my pathetic little life.

i just pray and hope while mugging like crazy and catching up that all the bad stuff don't happen. i want this too much.

i shall mug now. i want to be know as The Mugger. so say hi to jielin The Mugger. i used to hate muggers. but if mugging can actually help me score, why not? :)

sigh. im rambling on and on. gotta go back to maths. cant understand.

bless me.

No comments: