Monday, April 16, 2007

woahhh.

and so technology advances in postmodern era.
now we can blog in hindi. damn cool i say.

not that i know how to type or even understand the language.
prolly a little from those MRT announcements they make lah.

anyway, my chinese really sucks.
i've not written my chinese name in...monthsss.
blahhhh.
=(

bilingualism!!! where is it!!!

talk to me in chinese ok.


i think it's kinda extreme when you use the computer for the entire day doing bloody assignments then when you try to shut it down, IT DOESN'T RESPOND.
then you don't listen to music on the radio at home. YOU USE YOUR COMPUTER TO LISTEN ONLINE.
yeah, that's what i'm doing now lah.

anyone has music and lyrics's sountrack? the one sung by drew barrymore and huge grant?
send meeee.

done with 217. not the best quality. but i'm so tired my eyes cannot differentiate between good or bad anymore.
i'll leave it to fate.

tried my best. really.

now, it's back to the pia period. BLAHHHH.
a few days of rest. look forward girl, look forwardddd.
a few days is better than none.

i like megg and aj from antm. very cute and got attitude.
woahsss.




LOOK! NO MORE MICROSOFT WORD. even for few hours also shuang. really.
dying le.
yes yes, i know the bg is disturbing. HAHAHAHA.

i've heard the songs in my itunes library at least 3 times in 2 days.
send me new songs please.
hush.

huhpee-ness.
is.
good.
no one will know what i am talking about. or thinking.
keep those within. breeding grounds.

i will love you in a minute.
don't think about tomorrow.
don't buy the future.
think of me.

No comments: