Sunday, April 29, 2007

aftermath of work.

nua-ed half a sunday. felt darn good.
just integrated into my sofa and stared at the tv for an entire afteroon. shiok or not! i meannnnn, like NO BOOKS!

haiz, spare me the lecture. i know i have an mgq exam still and i really think my hate for maths is overwhelming i'm actually disappointed and ashamed at myself.

still, i'm not so much of a numbers and weird symbols person.
nor of formulas or well, related stuff.
pardon me and my stupidity will you?

it's a prerequisite unfortunately for me.
very very unfortunate.
so i'm praying the ever godly nehneh will bless me with her powers.
and i can scrape through mgq once again.

orientation briefing tml. how exciting.
first aid lehhhhh. like after 3 years of keeping away from the first aid manual and kit. haizzzz. some things cannot run away from ok. it's like some ka zua.
but still, I HAVE SKILLS OK. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

-shrugs.
briefing the ogls. i hope i won't screw it up. personally i have no idea how andrew and i are gonna make this work because i hardly ever converse with him and i feel awkward being the yakking duck.
he's divinely intelligent i must add.
makes me feel stupider than i ALREADY am.

looking through genting pictures, got reminded monz is going on her HK trip. haiz. i wanna kill myself already. WHYYYYYYY????
i want to travel overseas so bad even a trip to m'sia would be ultra exciting.

but no, i don't want to go there lah. i want some place exotic (not to pick up Es) with loads of architecture, cold weather, awesome scenery and interesting bold people. i wanna learn new things, see new places, breathe in air from the other side of the world.

away from the stifling atmosphere here.
wait long long lah, jielin.

you have like one week holiday very good liao.
dream on.

orientation is actually so near it's pretty scary.
though i don't play a large part in it, but just brings back memories of the various camps i've been through and conducted.
i miss the feeling of running an entire camp.
miss the feeling of being in one.
haha...-shrugs-

it's gonna be a flurry of activity, then ah gong's bdae, squeezing tuition duties here and there, grapping little sleep, then back to school. and i think my parents are going overseas over the weekend. meaning we'll have the house to ourselves. pretty cool. wheeeee.


i find work everywhere. tons of papers unmarked. students. grrrrr. it's like every piece of work multiplied 13 times. then multiply again by 5 classes. PLEASE KILL ME. haizzzz. i'm starting to think maybe i should never overestimate myself.
but i'm quite alive. shall persevere. money money money jielin.
you are different. you need it.


so, i need that extra income soon. yayyyyy paycheck day coming soon. -beams- i love it when my account beefs up from my hardwork. spending is not that sinful as taking money from parents in the past.

work work work jielinnnnn.

ran 1 hour today again. good mans.
after so long.
soaked again.
super hot and humid.

random musings.
arghhh. yes i must go back to that stack of essays.
roarrrr. i wish everyone would leave a line. NOW i know why my teachers insist we do that. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

aiiii.
prepared p2 maths mock test too.
accomplished mans.
byebye. pics next time when gene sends me. =)


those intense eyes;
stripped me of everything.
you saw right through me;
down to every little minute nerve.
you are the death of me;
just like the way you bring me alive.

No comments: