Tuesday, April 17, 2007

blahblehbloh.

i think as the days go by, and the nights trawled, we are getting increasingly irrelevant, incoherent and well....nonsensical.

On PS (inside joke)

me: ya lah, you and your china plants.
mz: why only china plants? don''t discriminate lor. the rest also very nice.

HAHAHAHHAHA. WTFFFF.

me: wah lau X got rich boyfriend. knn.
mz: aiya, we also will have one lah. one day.
me: ya right.
mz: i give up on next sem intake liao mans.
me: why leh? it's 200 odd leh. alot you know. just bio abit lah.
mz: bio also they won't bio back.
me: you want they bio back? cannnn. FALL DOWN INFRONT OF THEM LOR.
mz: SHIT U.

=D


continuing on the topic

me: wah lau. then later they see X they will nose bleed. knn i sjab have to go help them.
mz says:
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
mz says:
MAYB THEY WILL FALL IN LOVE W U
mz says:
lols
mz says:
cos u like angel save them
mz says:
yeah all guys will flock to X
mz says:
E-s will fly to abs
mz says:
ermm..
me:
......
me:
HAHAHAHHA
me:
u is all those foreign worker
mz says:
unless construction workers come lor
mz says:
ya lor
mz says:
shitt
me:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
mz says:
forever stuck in the trend
mz says:
tmd cannot get out of it


i swear there are funnier conversations.
then again, we tend to forgot 50% of what we hear everyday.
explains why i cannot rmb them.
oh wells. it's all inside jokes.
don't understand nvm.
just for memories.


the life of the act-rich-not-rich.
haizzzz.
i want BLINGGGG.

No comments: