Sunday, April 15, 2007

emo chick.



flipped and found this in one of the self-help books. took it when i went orchard library with abs quite some time ago.
tsk.
applies to all.




mans. how long since you saw a perfect view of sunset? (nehneh excluded. i know u travel alot) i guess i miss the simplicity of life.
miss ocip peeps and the things we did, the times we spent, the hardships we endured, the sweat we shed.
unrepeatable.




kop-ed this picture from gene. lol. i was kinda amazed by how much my teeth has shifted since. it's shocking. for the better or the worse, it's halfway done.

haven't we all changed. i'm looking forward to post-exams celebrations!!! wheeee. miss miss miss all.
:)

no i haven't completed my 217. buzz off my back.
am getting rude and crude, realised.
selective liking.
i guess when i'm stressed or uptight, i don't like people buzzing around me.
kinda blows my top off.

and i wonder how many truly understand me.
or how much i know someone else.
it's scary to think you know someone, yet when one does something you don't expect, you are left dumbfounded and hurt, perhaps.

why. ghost has approached the selective liking phase too.
or is it simply the people we meet?
is it just me?
i find myself staying in neutral gear most of the time.
not very good in terms of communication.
haiz.

i miss simplicity.
travelling.
wants-
horseback riding.
t100 camera.
a bigger RAM for my laptop so it doesn't lag.
new new songs both eng and chinese for me.
perhaps more money.
more clothes and boots and perhaps plastic surgery.
HAHAHAHAH.

i'm being a chicken. ignore me.




peck peck peck.

No comments: