Sunday, April 29, 2007

haiz.

the thought of a short holiday is dreadful.
but i desperately wish to get rid of that maths module.
i will see what i'm resigned to.

feeling so nua from tuition and early mornings and late nights.
fucking exhausted, a train ride from boonlay to clementi is enough for a good nap.

i woke up to find a few guys staring at me with a little smile/smirk/weird expression(circle one).
WTFFFF. made me think of what my sister said a few days ago.
that i LAUGHED OUT LOUD IN MY SLEEP.
knnnnnnnn.
if i really laughed in my nap on the mrt, please please let me never see those people again.
SIBEI MALU.
suan ler.

don't ask me what i dreamt of.
i never remember my dreams now.
extreme fatigue.


looking shittier by the day.
i've gotta tone down the eclectism.
juggling close perfection never seemed so difficut.


lusts.
for wants.
never dies.
only i'm so physically and mentally tired i don't want to move a muscle, unless it's to earn more money.
and yes, i have one last paper i catch no balls or nuts.
i hate stats.
fucking kill me.
crash course please.


no more omphs.
i work for everything i want myself.
there's a beginning and there's a ending.
i think i have an aura that pushes everything away.


shrouded beauty;
clouded moon.

No comments: