Monday, April 02, 2007

before i lapse into the terror of week again...

i shall give an entry to signal my surrender for the week.
haiz.
my god. i will never finish anything without sleeping.

i didn't realise how fucked com225 is.
and the quizzes.
ARGH.
sibei dulan liaoz.

i need caffine, and i don't even drink coffee unless i need to.
i see no more sleep for the week.
should have started earlier.
should.
didn't. now i'm paying.

i think i need toothpicks to keep my eyelids open.
or maybe superglue will do.
a thousand slaps in reserves,
to keep me awake when i nap.
perhaps electric shocks will work wonders,
when i fall into the slumber.


times like these, i wish the polaris were above me, and i have a glass ceiling to look up into the sky.
all night, you will lead and guide.
in the breeze, i hear your name.
i hear those whispers,
and hear the giggles.

through the forests,
rustle of leafs, more whispering.
these; cries of pain.
tears of anger.
the used.



mass deleted some smses from my phone.
tsk. memories mans.
things change, last sem to this.
people more drastic than the events themselves.
i always think the answers will come, one day, i convince myself.
truth to be told, i know the answers will never arrive at my doorstep.
nothing repeats.
nothing happens twice.
even if it does, the feeling is just different.

we are history.

No comments: