Friday, April 27, 2007

it's over, almost.

so, things happen most unexpectedly.
i don't really know what it means, or what you want.
i guess i will play along with you.
nothing to lose.


flu day.
bad day.
maths day.
gonna do badly for maths.
BOO! =(
chinaman really came out some killer paper. cos' i didn't study the other chapters.
died badly.


i killed amazon forest today.
judging by the amount of tissues i used.
the examiner was kind enough to give me a plastic bag at the end of the paper.
"use this to throw away all your tissues ok?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.
oh well, cannot blame me, the tissues covered half my table. =(


met meow and hel in town.
ate at star(or is it sun?) and moon japanese restaurant.
not baddd.
but flu spoiled my appetite abit.
feeling quite frail now.
even two panadols don't help.
i should fall sick more often.
dont eat and lose weight. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

watched 200 pounds girl!!! IT'S DAMN NICEEEE.
really. a good mix of humour and well, sadness.
i cried mans. geez. i'm a tearbag.
go watch. i recommend. (:


didn't get to shop or buy anything. boo! =(
i think not much time for these already.
next few days should be going out still, but evening time. not much time to spend $$. hahahaha. not that i alot money to spend.
buttttttt. -grins-


well, i've nicely kept away from alcohol since the start of the year. pretty proud of myself. i think i've passed that phase of alcohol misuse.

can i consider myself grown up now?
seeking deeper meanings in life.
seeking to self-improve and make myself better than before.
life's more than just drowning myself in sorrows or wallowing in pity because of certain emotional issues.
i've retained my independent streak.
i've gotten back that lonw wanderer spirit.
maybe because of this i'm turning off many others.

-shrugs-


i've gained, and i've lost.
to weigh which is better or worse, i cannot.

being alternative kinda scares people off?
or does it simply appear eclectic?
or weird?
i keep quite alot to myself now.
so much inner thoughts. breeding grounds for evil.

got ulcer on my lower lip.
stupid braces.


meeting haoz, gene and bish tml!
wheee.
long time no see.

i wish the pimples will go away.
=(((((

my sister bought me portugese eggtarts!
i think love does wonders.
HAHAHAHAHA.
i benefit. (:


by the way, i love egg tarts. that's why.


ok lah, go le. bored.


the reflection against the oceans.
the stillness of the moon.
the eerie beauty of the planet.
can you visualise?
us, holding tight.
dancing slowly.
to a melody.
a song playing in our minds.
we connect.

No comments: