Thursday, April 19, 2007

huhpees of my life.

i'm gone but you're still there.



during maths, conversation with abs.
TSK TSK.

me: what were you guys doing???
her: ohhh. our mouths were like......(trails off). and then our hands....(trails off)
me: o.O wahlaueh! ABBY! WHY YOU SO FRISKY!!!

HAHAHAHHA.
okok. she was copying notes lah, so i think abit distracted.
BUT STILL, if taken out of context, she is still damn SM in my perception. =D -grins-



on azz with mz.
PENG-o-meter overload.

me: stomach cramp? go boil hot water lah.
mz: don't want lah. lazy.
me: -_-''' ONLY A FEW MINS WAD. YOU USE FIRE BOIL MEH.
mz: no lah. stomachache. don't feel like walking.
me: okkkkkk.
mz: yah, then azz see my big stomach. (infer meaning) he ask me be careful don't walk too much.
me: -ULTRA SIBEI PENG ON THE SPOT + WANT TO BOX HER-


somtimes i'm amazed at the kind of things we say.


during tuition.

student 1: miss teo!!! HOW YOU SPELL CUP?
me: er...C-U-P?? -smells something fishy-
student 1: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. ORH HOR! 'CHER!!! YOU SEE WHO PEE????!!!
me: -_-'''

in case you still don't realise, it's cos'
C-U-P = SEE- YOU- PEE


the things kids come up with.

student 1: CHERRR!! got one more! WHAT IS LAZY LEG IN CHINESE. LEG must be in "di si sheng" (fourth pitch).
me: (thinking WTF. YES I KNOW WHAT IS IT. SO I DON'T REPLY) eh, i don't want to say.
student 1: eeeee. teacher know liao, not fun.

o.O
and i wonder what kids learn today.


me: ok! next word i want you to spell--OCCASIONALLY.
student 1: ahhhh. wah so difficult. die. OK-SHE-NE-LIIIIII. -scribbles on paper-
student 2: HAHAHAHAH! miss teo!!! i know i know!
student 2: it's OK-SHEN(god)-NA-LI(where)!!!
me: -stabs myself silently-



and if you were wondering why their words are usually in bold, it's because my kids don't SPEAK. THEY SHOUT.
machiam i'm hard of hearing.
now. imagine 13 kids shouting AT THE SAME TIME.
i'm so tired i don't even wanna say how it's like.


in between the borders of life and death,
both battles i fight.
loss and victories, how do i judge?
when the going gets bad, they say the bad gets going.
i'm just pushing on and on, in hope of better things around the corner.
everything, i do for a purpose, a reason.
things too, happen for reasons, phantomable or not.


btw. i think i like my new bg. :) it's my boots btw. NOT A VASE nehneh.



that day you left me there, and went off alone.
the rain was heavy, the lightning lit up the dark room.
the room was empty; reeking of loneliness.
where i remained.
praying for your return-
which never came.

No comments: