Saturday, April 14, 2007

=((((

i fell asleep twice while typing my com217. i'm barely 1/3 done.
so fucking tired.
i wanna surrender, i don't even know why i'm struggling so hard to make ends meet.

so what if they don't meet?
will it change anything?

i guess it's about risk-taking.
i refuse to let any stray strand leave the pack.
just like i've planned everything.
slowly, surely, quietly.

things will work out. breathe, jielin, breathe.

you can get used to the lack of sleep.
push limits further, we are all inhumane some part or another.

listening to chinese songs somehow calms me down gradually.

but english songs are good too. selective listening.

i need to wake up. my eyelids are weighing like fucking elephants.
blahhhhh.

if not for money;



remedies.
my teeth hurt.
my stomach is suffocating me.
my thighs can create thunder when touched.
my face is an errupted volcano.
how sexy.

no distorted feedback.
developing evil thoughts by the day.
curb them! you don't want them to come true, then start regreting!!!

i'm craving some ice cream waffles.
haiz.

so gonna flunk this sem.
that faith is like water flowing by me.
i see darkness and more darkness.
lights glimmers and vanishes.
all hypnotism. all illusions.
deceptive in nature, manipulative in reality.

free me of the demons.
free me from myself.

No comments: