Monday, March 19, 2007

smoothness to be damned.



i look damn stressed. i think i was doing stats with nehneh breathing down my back. TSK. that week really rendered me crazy. BLAHHH.

everything seems to be going too smoothly i suspect something's up. i'm kinda scared. you see, smoothness indicates fishy-ness.

oh wells. my dress. :) YES I WAS WEARING SHORTS. hahahah. i thought i could try on a new look since my hair will be staying for sometime. save money.
it's fun to try on new looks. versatility is damn exciting.
takes guts to pull it off though.

i gotta do something about the les factor though. or not very hard to help nehneh bluff that guy. TSK.



i kinda miss those spikes and streaks.

no lesson tml. SEE, this is what i mean by TOO SMOOTH. cos' i haben fucking study 225. HA.
going bugis to get that lusted after dress. blahhhhhhh.

i'm spending way too much. but that's the only way i feel in touch with the society and people outside. my life's consumed by school and work, i realised. it's sad, but that's the way things are. going to get worse only. abs today told me about the six-by-six thingy for next sem. KILL ME CAN. haiz.

shall try my best for this sem first. fucking stressed. but things will be alright. faith faith faith.

oh, won't you go star gazing with me?
if only i could see more clearly.
are there only going to be more blatant stares?
give me my xiao gui.
silent hopes.
yet i'm fine alone. i just need some spice.
something tantalising.

No comments: