Tuesday, March 06, 2007

fuck traumatised.
this bolt of lightning just flashed infront of my house whereby i can oversee jin tai primary school.
IT FUCKING STRUCK AN INNOCENT TREE JUST OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL.
and the poor tree "broke(?)" and craashed into the school compound.
my god.
i'm damn scared ok.
two close encounters in like 4 days?
i REALLY hate thunderstorms.


-shivers-


anyway, i came home today after like 1 hour spent waiting for bus-that-never-comes and travelling. papa told me there was earthquake in Sumatra i think. affected singapore several regions. tsktsk. then he asked me whether i felt it in school.

-_-

okkkk, let me recallllll.
see, since beng was sitting next to me in comms, i think i only felt his shaking-leg affecting the entire table and chairs connected.
ya, so i think i din't feel any tremors. HAHAHAHA.

aiiii. damn, i feel so dead. those so dead but i lazy to care feeling.
i studied comm yesterday after reaching home from tuition. was damn tired thought i'll go sofa to lie awhile.

I FREAKING SLPT FOR TWO HOURS.
-_- until 2am liddat. then jie came to wake me up. DIAOOOOO.
shagged until i went to bed straight.

i think my comms is gone. HOW TO REMEMBER 14 CHAPTERS WORTH IS DEFINITIONS AND EVERY SHIT TO WRITE SHORT ESSAY?
arghhhh.

i finally cleared my clothes-rack aka laundry basket to dig for summer clothes today.
alot of dust can. puiiii. sneezing non-stop.
and i really need more summer clothes.
i wanna sell off my stuff. argh.
no spaceeee.

social comparison. how would i know which reference group is the most accurate?
hmmmm.

i find that i am making myself upset.


i need new sneakers before my browns fall apart mans.
rahhhh.

that obsession about travelling. saving. but that temptation for buying.
my dream.
but first, the camera.
then flyyyyyy.
wooooo.
it's good to have a dream to look forward to.
something to make my high just thinking about.
:)

No comments: