Tuesday, March 20, 2007

online quizzes.

You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy.
And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you.
Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights.
You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!

Your strength: Your self sufficiency

Your weakness: You despise authority

Your power color: Maroon

Your power symbol: Hammer

Your power month: July


------
did some online quiz about birthdays and personality given by nehneh the dominatrix.
rather accurate. the loner part, not sure about the drawn to you part though. i am on an island most of the time, and i feel quite sad for myself.

my god. my power sign is a hammer sia. better go find more hammer stuff. POWER SEHHHH.

self-sufficiency isn't the best way to go. and yes, i despise authority. meaning i despise nehneh and her dua nehneh. HAHAHAHAH. okkkkk. i dun despise her. erm, maybe sometimes when she fucking wanna dominate the world liddat.

ok the link-- http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/

the lightning is streaking across the sky again. no thunder though. hmmm.
i finally got that dress, and another. stopped short of getting ANOTHER. fuckkkk.
and suspenders my love. it's so chic. red leather and all. yums.

haiii. don't ask me why i'm going all kawaii style now. perhaps it struck me that i don't have many year left to dress in alternative shit and get away with it. i see those pretty satin blouses and sleek bottoms, then i think of the years ahead when i have to don those everyday.

so fuck it, let me play with styles right now.

what will come will come, so be daring, and if people wanna stare, so be it. it's fun.

ok, i got my fair share of sleep today. think the next few days won't be getting much anyway. sian.

i need money lah. and i need to jian fei. i don't know why my weight can't drop. haiz. fatty bombom.

the north star will point me in the right direction, i hope.

No comments: