Sunday, March 25, 2007

like finally.

i painted my nails black again.
i did my right hand nicer than those on my left.
irony is i'm a right-hander. blah.

oh, i forgot to mention that i saw wong li-lin and allen wu with their two beautiful kids at ecp cycling yesterday. fucking stunned.

i mean when you are like slowly cruising along on your blades, then this guy on a bike comes along with a freaking hot bod and chiselled good looks, WITH a baby sitting on this mini car infront of him. I LOOK. like seriously stared.

then i doubled over.
before i could do anything, i saw THE WIFE.
which is the ultimate hot god mama of this age.
with another baby. -insert peng msn emoticon-

all i could do was "EH FUCK GHOST GHOST!!! DID YOU SEE THAT???!!!"
and she sailed right past.
-_-'''



anyway, that was the only exciting encounter for the entire day.
would have been better if i saw elvin ng or something.
=( but he likes older women. pui!

xg is best. ah gui gui. HAHAHAHHAHA.
i'm so gone.
bring me back to reality.
send me my ah gui gui.



was watching FD2 right before i began blogging. seriously.
if death has a cycle, and those who skip it, or cheat death are on this list, then which list am i on?
considering i almost got knocked down by a few cars, i should have cheated death quite a bit. okkkk, NOW i'm worried.

damn.

at least let me die pretty. HAHAHAHAHA.

surfing online for clothes inspiration.
wished i could buy clothes online as easily as my petite counterparts.
dman i hate being an elephant sometimes.
GIVE ME A PLUS SIZE SHOPPPP.

haizzz.
i freaking have to chop off/break 1/2 of the bones in my body to fit into those gorgeous clothes.
fuck it. hate it.
forget it.

in case people wanna smack me again, i'll just say it.
i AM fat. and if you don't believe. just approach me.
i confirm will show you all the fats i have in my body.
pui!
so sads.


ok i'm done for today.
fell asleep hundreds of times in one bus ride, KOed on the mrt and almost slpt on this lao ah pek's shoulder(PENG) and napped while standing and waiting for the bus home. i'm zai. admit it. i sleep everywhere i go.

i find myself compromising.
and i hate myself for it.
but i simply have no energy to do what i wish to do.
or be the person i used to be.

ambulance sirens in the distance.
this ambulance just sped by my house.
weird.
signing off.

kiss me sweet.
kiss me tender.
the moon will sigh.
the stars will blush.
as we shift in time,
the moments we share is timeless.
with you, time stops.

No comments: