Monday, March 26, 2007

3:16am

i'm online.
trying to read my coms 217, but failing terribly.
online shop sites are dominating my attention.
i need to go offline. need.

slept approximately 14 hours worth.
HAHAHAHA.
i can be champion for any sleeping competition mans.
could have concussed longer, but mama complained.

went for a good run. saw pear, but don't intend to stop, so a wave and smile was god enough. damn, miss those sec sch days.

got a reasonable tan while cooling off at the poolside.
hot hot day. sunny.
but i can't get tanned. i need longer periods of time.
shall find time.

random chatting online.
been long since i was flooded.
don't intend to be flooded.
long lost contacts.
will i ever talk to them again?
will they ever double click on me to say a hi?


things have changed.
i am scared. was?
maybe i should start letting go.
what's meant to be will be. that's what they always say.

ate alot today.
i love bao-s. favs.
all except rou bao.
my third uncle was nice and cooked dau suan for me yest nite. yums.
he knows i love it. hehe. :)


there's a moth flying about in my house.
mama and papa tell me that moths represent people we love coming back to visit us.
i remember.
is it true?

i never saw that grandpa i had.
but yet, i hardly see grandparents i have now.
irony of it all. humans.
me.


i need to conquer the coming week.
so much.
6 quizzes.
before i die, suck my blood dry.


it's 3:20am now.

i'm thinking, and not thinking.
i wonder what i am thinking.
i don't think the way i used to already.

3:21am.
i spent one minute thinking about what i was thinking about.

hmmmm.
outta here.

No comments: