Thursday, February 15, 2007

there are many ways to die;

but somehow, i have a remarkable way of outdoing myself.
like how i always find reasons to stab myself in the chest.


example 1:

-960+1000=400

just kill me can.

i lost marks like that. you don't wan kill me?
-stabs myself.
--------

example 2:

charles.

this one i shall not elaborate, HOR LEON.

-----------

example 3:



mr. honda.has.a.gf.

-wails loudly.
------------
example 4:

my heart was broken on valentine's day.

great.

----------
ok lahhhhs. on a lighter note:
abs my dear gave me a snow globe for vday!
woots. so touched can. really unexpected. :)
-beams. thanks babe!
ps: the msg on the balloon....grrrrrr.


yea, i think i pretty much screwed up the tests i've had this week. haiz.


nevermind lah. since when did i ever get perfect score for anything anyway.

cny is nearinggggg.

and since my ugly pictures are evident in ppl's phones, i'd rather do the honours before others do. besides, the ugly pictures don't entirely belong to me anyway. -grins. anddddd, i did abby a favour ok. no sports shoe pictures YET. :)

i kiap meow.


yesssss. i wish.

erm. my pet?




sian. forced.




i decided that a moustage was super sexyyyy.


shrinking neh neh wanna poke your nehneh.


woooo. abby act act only.


can you tell inside her mouth got alot pearls? hmmmmmm.



see lah! this is what happens when you sleep in class. HEHE.

ok. i go back to talk to wu zhun my boyfriend. byebye.

No comments: