Tuesday, February 27, 2007

battle of enemy known as sleep;

i'm losing.
everytime my alarm clock ring(provided i hear it), i tell myself i will sleep 5 more minutes then wake up and study.
bullshit.
i never wake up until i have to, cos' of lessons.

=(

i think my quizzes and exams this week is really gone.
i'm serious. my stats is...FUCK.
and my maths was damn tyco last time. think mid-terms exams cannot tyco liao. haiz.

was damn happy to receive gene's sms about booking my first sunday for cycling(i think with haoz also?). YAYYYYY.
like think of sun and sweat and wooo..fit.

but first...conquer all these shit.


Physical attractiveness affects interaction between people.(Knapp and Hall 2006) REcent findings indicate that women who are perceived as attractive have more dates, receive higher grades in college, persuade males with greater ease, and receive lighter court sentence.

Fortunately, attractiveness is something we can control without having to call the plastic surgeon. If you aren't totally gorgeous or handsome, don't despair: Evidence suggests that, as we get to know more about people and like them, we start to regard them as better looking(Bazil, 1999).

Dressing up may be more important for men than for women when it comes to perceptions of status. Observers rely more on women's nonverbal behavior as cues to their social position, whereas men are rated more for their attire.(Mast & Hall, 2004)



so, now i learnt more things.
like why i never experience the first paragraph.



don't invade my bubble.
barrier behaviours.
i found them on public transport.

ella and wu zun together?
idealism saddens indeed.
=(

where is my ah wu?
i'm such a dreamer i think i'm so gone.
i need to stop dreaming.
because i can daydream until smile to myself.
kns.
so gone.

time to start being healthier.
disciplineeeeee.
and now, i like to look at my bank book. :)

No comments: