Sunday, February 25, 2007

so much so little;

i wanted to blog about quite a lot of things, but am feeling lazy, so forget it.

anyway, my friday to sunday tuition frenzy is over for now.
monday one, wednesday one, then saturday again.
MONEY MONEY MONEY. END OF MONTH COMING.
three cheers to jielin!!!
NO OUT-GOING GOT IN-COMING.
i'm damn happy. :)

i think it's very important to fill my a/c with as much money as possible now.
cos' when exams come, i wanna drop my assignments for the time-being if possible.
then again, i think if got no relief teacher to replace me, i'm quite screwed.
fuck.

next time then think.

thinking about the money is making me happy.
really.
being poor sucks.
earning your keep makes me feel useful.

besides, the kids like me, and i like them.
it's a win-win situation.
HAHAHAHA.

surprisingly, the sessions are really enjoyable these few days. :)
the kids kept making me laugh, and i kept laughing at them.

i don't want things to get outta hand though.
because i need that slight bit of discipline to carry out my lessons properly.
yawns.

on a relatively annoyed note, i'm so pissed with SOME chinawomen.
seriously. not all china people offend me, but just those who push and shove me on public transport like there's a million dollars on the seat they are fighting for.
fuck lah. they literally treat MRTs and BUSES as war zone ok.
tmdknnccb.
i mean, coms taught me to understand foreign cultures blahblahblah, BUT this is too much. WHY CAN'T THEY RESPECT OURS THEN??? see, i cannot even say that i am being racist here, cos' i'm a fucking chinese.

at least LET ME FUCKING GET OUT OF MY SEAT FIRST BEFORE CHARGING AT ME LIKE A MAD COW.
tmd. some day i will bring those electric rods and zap people who barge into me so rudely JUST FOR MY SEAT.
you be nice i will give you willingly. dumb chinawomen.
and their poor children just carry on the vicious cycle because no one teaches them what politeness means, or that giving their seats to elderly is actually something good.
i'm NOT targetting all china people. just those who are so freaking inconsiderate.
and i don't think it's something we should get used to.
because if so, then we are no where better than mere beings in the beginnings of civilisation.


ok, i'm done whinning and complaining and ranting for the day.
ignore everything if you want to.



it's like a tokyo rush hour.
i need to catch my breath.
so that i can see the blooming life around me;
the sadness hidden;
the anger growing;
the sorrows that could drown;
the tears that are never shed;
the pride that eats people alive;
the courage that fights everyday life.

i wish to see the world more clearly.
give me eyes.

No comments: