Tuesday, February 06, 2007

OD on comm.

seriously. i think my mind is screwed up communication every week.
i don't know how exactly to perceive others anymore.
because i don't know what i am doing is right or wrong, or perhaps it might not be my fault at all and i'm dying to disect what the fuck people are thinking half the time.

like how people who refuse to take perspectives of others.
or over-generalisations and FAULTY-generalisations.
it's flying all over.
so, perhaps most singaporean girls are slim, but i am not affected to WANT to look like them.

my point stays that i am trying to fit into nice clothes without my tummy being squashed.
AND I HAVE A TUMMY.
fuckers. must i flash my tummy so that they will believe?
i just know how to hide it ok.
having skinny limbs=/=skinny.
pissed.
i never said i'm not slim.
i merely said i hate my tummy.
it's two different issues.

and i'm not killing myself while trying to reduce that fucked-up tummy.
i'm still eating--like a pig actually.
i don't deprive myself of good food from restaurants.


working harder than most doesn't mean that i am a mugger or nerd.
can't you see the underlying reasons?
lack of time.
having to work while the rest don't have to?
sighs. forget it.
maybe i just strive to achieve partial perfection.
it's in my nature.
and yes, competitiveness does produce better results.
but not kiasu-ism.
or selfishness.
when others need help, you offer without any motives.
basic motto.

argh. i'm just venting.
don't care.
i go watch tv liao.
i'm just looking forward to friday mans.
breakkkkk.

No comments: