Friday, February 09, 2007

fine, my limpeh is big.

today esl was...stressful.
i still don't have any research topic in mind, and it's damn bad.
but yea. time flew past in the computer lab.
then the 3 birds had mass conversation on msn.
-_- fucking lame. i couldn't help sniggering at some points. geez, must have looked really stupid.

went to RELC to collect meow's pay. HAHAHAHA.
oh mans, i really miss the people there! and they still remember us leh!
woooo.
hel also miss malcom right.
tsktsk.


went to bugis afterwards. collected the shoes and my pinochio! then got another top and a tee to go with that pinafore i got earlier for cny.
HAHAHA.
ok i'm so screwed.
sighs. i saw more converse shoes and i'm in love again. sian. if only i can one month buy one pair.
sneakers get me oh so high.

:)

but sneakers i like are not very cheap. so....suan le.

sometimes i wonder whether i buy on impulse.
which is really terrible.
haiz.
i think i gonna start disintegrating my clothes to reinvent them.
heh. and get a little feminism into me.
and my clothes. :)

wanted to get that blouse today lah.
haiz.
it's really nice. pity.

ok, i think i'm really weird now.
maybe it's just eclectism.
HAHAHAHA.
understated. british bird.



if only life could be like MCQs.

and my liver is so healthy i am actually proud of myself.
i miss the taste though.


i like myself.
it's contentment for now.
i think i look pretty decent.
asides from that limpeh.


:)



just because you think you can make me fall in love with you,
doesn't mean i can't do the same thing too.

No comments: